An intermediate marimba, the 4 1/2 octave Acoustalon™ Multi-Frame™ II boasts F21-C76 range, three-position resonator slots, height adjustable frame, dual angle supports and horizontal leg supports.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- Acoustalon™ bars, produced from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process, provide exceptional durability and a pure tone; the scientifically designed Sonic Tone Holes produced in this process give Acoustalon™ bars a tone similar to rosewood.
- Resonators feature a cut-away design to reduce overall instrument weight and a 2-tracking system that allows resonator height adjustment for pitch and tone control.
- Graduated tone bars, a professional feature, promote full tone quality and projection.
- Height adjustable frame with pneumatic struts allows one person to easily adjust the height to a comfortable playing position.
- Lower crossbar support helps to ensure the integrity and life of the contemporary-styled frame.
- 1 1/2" square piping on three sides of the instrument is included for mounting accessories.
- Hinged resonators and rails, along with a two-piece crossbar, make tear down a simple task.
- Oversized casters allow for easy movement of the instrument. Two casters lock on the player's side; the locks, which are easy to reach, secure the instrument during playing.
This instrument was lightly used for one year by The Cadets.
|Range||4 1/2 octaves, F21-C76|
|Bars||Acoustalon™ with Sonic Tone Hole|
|Bar Sizes||Graduating from 1 1/2" – 2 1/5" x 7/8 thick"|
|Resonators||Brushed tan finish with cutaway design, 2-position tracking system|
|Height Adjustable||Height adjustable from 36" – 42"|
|Dimensions||78" x 34 1/4"|
|Pitch||A=442Hz (other pitches available by special order)|
|Weight||134 1/2 lbs|
|Wheels||Oversized 6" casters, two locking|