For a mellow, focused sound, the YVRD-2700 silver Intermediate vibraphone uses matte finish aluminum alloy bars and features a reinforced field-frame.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- The 1 1/2" width and 1/2" thick bars allow projection and full tone while the silver matte finish produces a warm sound.
- Height-adjustable frame allows all players to find the most comfortable playing position.
- Oversized swivel pedal allows comfortable pedaling from all positions.
- The accessory bar has 1 1/2” square pipes to provide a non-slip shape for a clamp to hold added components. Pipes are attached to front and both left and right sides of the system, providing greater freedom in creating an easy-to-use percussion setup. Easy-to-use clamps make set-up and tear down simple.
- Three sides allow for more mounting locations for accessories, and protect instrument frame.
- Four RDC-10 clamps included for mounting instruments and accessories to the frame.
This instrument was lightly used for one year by The Cadets.
|Range||3 octaves, F33-F69|
|Bars||Yamaha exclusive aluminum alloy; silver, matte finish|
|Bar Sizes||Graduating from 1 1/2 " to 2 1/4" x 1/2"|
|Height Adjustable||Height adjustable from 32 3/4" x 37 1/2"|
|Dimensions||65 7/8" x 37 5/8"|
|Pitch||A=442Hz (other pitches available by special order)|
|Weight||161 7/8 lbs.|
|Wheels||Oversized 6" casters, two locking|